Minimum Requirement for Pvt Ltd Company Registration
Process for Private Limited Company:
DSC---->DIN---->NAME---->CERTIFICATE---->PAN---->BANK A/C----->Start Transaction
Fees & Duration in Each Step:
1. Digial Signature Certificate worth Rs.2,500/- = 1day
2. Director Identification No(DIN):Govt Fees Rs.500 x 2(No.)= Rs.1,000/- = 1 Day
3. Name Approval : Govt Fees Rs. 1,000/- = Rs. 2-7th Day
4. Certificate of Incorporatoin: Rs. 3200+360= Rs. 3560 /- ( Delhi) = 8th to 15th Day
5. Stamp Papers Worth Rs.100 x 10(no) = Rs. 1,000/- = 9th Day- 10th Day
6. Rubber Stamps Worth Rs. 250/- Each x2= Rs. 500/- = 16th Day
7. Pan Card worth Rs. 250/- = 17th to 25th Day
8. TAN No. worth Rs. 250/- = 17th to 25th Day
9. Our Fees Worth Rs. 5000/- Less: 60% = Rs. 2,000/-
10. Shop & Establishment Worth Rs. 1,000/- Absolutely Free of Cost= "zero" 25th Day
11. Bank Account Ref. = Free
12. MOA AOA Book Let Copies Worth Rs. 1000/- 25th Day.
13. Share Certificates worth Rs. 1000/- 25th Day.
Document Required for Pvt Ltd Company:
1. Digital Signature form duly Signed by all Director. (Self Attested)
2. PAN CARD-2 Copies each by all Director.( Self Attested)
3. ADDRESS PROOF of all the Director: Any one of : • Voter id [OR] • Passport, [OR] • Aadhar card, [OR] • Driving license self attested.
4. UTILITY BILL of all the Director: Any one of :• Electricity bill [OR] • Mobile bill [OR] • Bank statement copy [OR]• Gas Bill *(Above Not older than 2 months ) (Bill /Statement should in name of director)
5. 4 Colour Passport Size Photograph of all Directors.
6. ADDRESS PROOF OF REGISTERED OFFICE (In case of Owned by Director or his Relative) : Anyone of the following (Should not be older than 2 months)
A] Electricity bill [OR] • Mobile bill/Telephone Bill [OR] • Gas Bill [OR] • Water tax/Municipal Tax/House Tax Bill
B] No objection Certificate (NOC) from Owner for Authorization of use for property Business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
3.WHAT IS MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION & ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION?
The Companies Act requires all companies formed in India to submit documents that declare the capital structure of the business, the business it is into and how it is run, owned and governed. These details are contained in the Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA).
CAN REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED AFTER INCORPORATION OF COMPANY
Yes, A company can change its registered office any time after the incorporation. The changed address can be situated within the same state or in a different state from the state in which it was originally registered.
HOW DO I CHOOSE NAME FOR THE COMPANY?
First ensure that company name is not similar to any other Private limited, OPC, LLP or Public limited company. Also, do check If your first is not a registered trademark taken by anybody under the IP act.Also, make sure the name is not too generic to be accepted by the ROC land also, try not to use abbreviations, adjectives.While choosing the name make sure that name should contain the objective of the business like if the objective is I then word is Technology, techno soft, IT consultancy. You can Check your company name from www.mca.gov.in
WHAT IS DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)?
Any person intending to become director in a company must apply for director identification number, issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Proof of identity and address is required to be submitted along with requisite fee while submitting the application for DIN. If the documents are in order, the DIN is approved within 3-4 days. The approved DIN is valid for life and the same DIN can be used by the director, even if he/she has directorship in more than one company.
CAN A SALARIED PERSON BECOME THE DIRECTOR IN PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY?
Yes, a salaried person can become the director in private limited company , but there should not any legal bondages with your employment agreement if it contains any restrictions on doing so.
HOW LONG IS THE PROCESS OF COMPANY REGISTRATION
The Process of Company Incorporation usually takes 15-20 working days.But some times due to extra work load of ROCs this times may be increases.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO START AND OPERATE A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY?
The cost of company registration can be divided into government and professional fees. With regard to government fees, each state has a fixed set of prices, but they are mostly common across India, barring Kerala, Punjab and Madhya Pradesh, where they are much higher. Professional fees can, however, vary based on the legal talent you hire to get the job done for you.Our fees included all the govt. fees and professional fees
WHETHER I NEED TO VISIT YOUR OFFICE?
No, Company Registration process is online.You doesn’t need to come office. All the documentation part can be done through courier/speed post. If you wish to come & Visit our office you can come after taking an appointment with us.
How to Raise money/Funds for startup in India?
In India Startups have to face many problems during the operations. The Major problem i.e is funding or running the business operational in initial days so this required working capital for the business for a long term basis. so we guide you on today to raise the money for the startups in India.
if we talk about the traditional past time that time entrepreneurs looking forward to banks and relatives or personal debts but today there are lot of option to raise a Fund for your startup in India. so today we explain some following methods or ways so you can easily raise the funds for your growing startup in India i.e are followings –
- Bootstrapping :- Bootstrapping in business means starting a business without external help or capital. Such startups fund the development of their company through internal cash flow and are cautious with their expenses. This is the oldest and the most preferred form of financing your startup. The local kirana (grocery) shop in your neighbourhood was always bootstrapped by an enterprising banya (merchant). Entrepreneurs, till today, prefer bootstrapping over any form of external financing as it results in no equity dilution. Experts recommend bootstrapping your startup as long as you can. so its also good way to raise money for startup in India.
- Friends and Family : – The best option for a startup is friends and family. you can raise the funds from them easily for giving equity stake in the company. if you know anyone your friends who want to join your startup or want to invest then just give them equity and raise the funds. so its also good way to raise money for startup in India.
- Startup competitions :- These days due to lot of competitions many colleges and startup incubators or accelerators launch startup competitions. in that you can won the prize money for your startup so its a best way to fund your startup.so its also good way to raise money for startup in India.
- CrowdFunding Websites :- These days culture of crowdfunding website is also on treading. if you need small amount of money and you wanna use for a your NGO Project and some nicely project which helps to people to solving any major problem then you can take the help from crowd funding websites throughout the running a campaign. even some big projects is funded by crowdfunding website. so its also good way to raise money for startup in India.
High Networth Individual person or businessman :- There are lot of High networth individual persons in India who want to invest in new venture and expected the high rate of return for their investment. its not a angel investors but you can called these persons for your startup. so its a best way to find any individual who’s interested in your idea and want to given money for your startup.so its also good way to raise money for startup in India.
- Impact Investors :- There is are lot of impact investors also in India. these type investor are incorporate a origination who’s invest in social entrepreneurship venture and expected very low return from the investment. so its a best way to raise the money for your startup in India. villgro is the best example in India.
- Accelerators :- Accelerators is like a teacher which guide to you on your startup so its like a college university which provide you mentorship , funding and there are lot of things. they have fixed tenure and terms. Startups have to give a small equity to these accelerators from 2 % to 10%.
Incubators :- Incubators is also a major contributors in Startups. Incubators are like a institutes which provides you also the working space like a office for your work. but they take the stake more than as compare to accelerators.
Angel Investors :- Angel Investor play important role for a startup. these days angel investor are on trending for a startup culture. so its cab in a form of network or like a heigh net worth individuals.
Venture Capitalist :- VC Firms also play important role even in India most of the biggest startups run on the VC Moneys. VC Invest in startups according to their fund size or portfolio. so its also best way to raise money for your startup in india.
Private Equity :- PE Funds majorly invest in running or scaling the business. so its a slightly different from VCs so PEs could purchase a strategic stake in your venture.
- Bank Loans :- Banks offer loans to startups as depend on the entrepreneur profile as qualification and their technical experience to invest and setting up viable projects. they also provide the collateral free loans and charges the interest.
- Convertibility Debt or Debenture :- Convertible debts is like equity convertible shares means you can raise the funds from investor and when the next round of investment that time investor have option that they can take their money back on predefined interest rate or else convert that loan into the equity stake.
- Revenue from Business :- its a old traditional method i.e is reinvesting money into business instead of withdrawal of profits.
- Customer or Client Advances :- If you have any product which needs investment then you can take it from the client as a advance so its can be work as interest free loan.
- Credit Card : its also a best way to raise the money for your startup in India. Credit card basically works for to purchase initial assets for a startup or incorporate and register your business entity.
- Government Institutions : its also the best way to raise money from government institutions like SIDBI, NABARD etc & many more. a startup to fulfill their eligibility requirements and you can raise the funds for your project.