1000+ Startups Registered PVT/LLP/OPC/ LTD
1100+ MSME / NSIC FILED
500+ NGO / SOCEITY/ SEC-8 REGISTERED
1100+ TRADE MARK FILED
Minimum Requirement for Pvt Ltd Company Registration
Process for Private Limited Company:
DSC---->DIN---->NAME---->CERTIFICATE---->PAN---->BANK A/C----->Start Transaction
Fees & Duration in Each Step:
1. Digial Signature Certificate worth Rs.2,500/- = 1day
2. Director Identification No(DIN):Govt Fees Rs.500 x 2(No.)= Rs.1,000/- = 1 Day
3. Name Approval : Govt Fees Rs. 1,000/- = Rs. 2-7th Day
4. Certificate of Incorporatoin: Rs. 3200+360= Rs. 3560 /- ( Delhi) = 8th to 15th Day
5. Stamp Papers Worth Rs.100 x 10(no) = Rs. 1,000/- = 9th Day- 10th Day
6. Rubber Stamps Worth Rs. 250/- Each x2= Rs. 500/- = 16th Day
7. Pan Card worth Rs. 250/- = 17th to 25th Day
8. TAN No. worth Rs. 250/- = 17th to 25th Day
9. Our Fees Worth Rs. = Rs. 2,000/-
10. Bank Account Ref. = Free
12. MOA AOA
13. Share Certificates worth Rs. 1000/- 25th Day.
Document Required for Pvt Ltd Company:
1. Digital Signature form duly Signed by all Director. (Self Attested)
2. PAN CARD-2 Copies each by all Director.( Self Attested)
3. ADDRESS PROOF of all the Director: Any one of : • Voter id [OR] • Passport, [OR] • Aadhar card, [OR] • Driving license self attested.
4. UTILITY BILL of all the Director: Any one of :• Electricity bill [OR] • Mobile bill [OR] • Bank statement copy [OR]• Gas Bill *(Above Not older than 2 months ) (Bill /Statement should in name of director)
5. 4 Colour Passport Size Photograph of all Directors.
6. ADDRESS PROOF OF REGISTERED OFFICE (In case of Owned by Director or his Relative) : Anyone of the following (Should not be older than 2 months)
A] Electricity bill [OR] • Mobile bill/Telephone Bill [OR] • Gas Bill [OR] • Water tax/Municipal Tax/House Tax Bill
B] No objection Certificate (NOC) from Owner for Authorization of use for property Business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
3.WHAT IS MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION & ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION?
The Companies Act requires all companies formed in India to submit documents that declare the capital structure of the business, the business it is into and how it is run, owned and governed. These details are contained in the Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA).
CAN REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED AFTER INCORPORATION OF COMPANY
Yes, A company can change its registered office any time after the incorporation. The changed address can be situated within the same state or in a different state from the state in which it was originally registered.
HOW DO I CHOOSE NAME FOR THE COMPANY?
First ensure that company name is not similar to any other Private limited, OPC, LLP or Public limited company. Also, do check If your first is not a registered trademark taken by anybody under the IP act.Also, make sure the name is not too generic to be accepted by the ROC land also, try not to use abbreviations, adjectives.While choosing the name make sure that name should contain the objective of the business like if the objective is I then word is Technology, techno soft, IT consultancy. You can Check your company name from www.mca.gov.in
WHAT IS DIRECTOR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (DIN)?
Any person intending to become director in a company must apply for director identification number, issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Proof of identity and address is required to be submitted along with requisite fee while submitting the application for DIN. If the documents are in order, the DIN is approved within 3-4 days. The approved DIN is valid for life and the same DIN can be used by the director, even if he/she has directorship in more than one company.
CAN A SALARIED PERSON BECOME THE DIRECTOR IN PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY?
Yes, a salaried person can become the director in private limited company , but there should not any legal bondages with your employment agreement if it contains any restrictions on doing so.
HOW LONG IS THE PROCESS OF COMPANY REGISTRATION
The Process of Company Incorporation usually takes 15-20 working days.But some times due to extra work load of ROCs this times may be increases.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO START AND OPERATE A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY?
The cost of company registration can be divided into government and professional fees. With regard to government fees, each state has a fixed set of prices, but they are mostly common across India, barring Kerala, Punjab and Madhya Pradesh, where they are much higher. Professional fees can, however, vary based on the legal talent you hire to get the job done for you.Our fees included all the govt. fees and professional fees
WHETHER I NEED TO VISIT YOUR OFFICE?
No, Company Registration process is online.You doesn’t need to come office. All the documentation part can be done through courier/speed post. If you wish to come & Visit our office you can come after taking an appointment with us.