Introduction of ISO 9001:2015 certification:
Adaption of ISO 9001:2015 should be an planned Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is basically depend on the following factor:
- Organizational Environment
- Its Changing need
- Its particular Objective
- Products or Services in which organisation dealt with.
- The Process adopted
- Size & organizational Structure
Benefit of ISO 9001:2015 Certification:
- ISO 9001:2015 helps Organization to produce Desired Outcome
- ISO 9001:2015 ensures Ongoing Controls
- ISO 9001:2015 Enhance Customer Satisfaction by meeting Customer requirement
- Continual Improvement through ISO 9001:2015
- Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act)
- QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability
- ISO 9001:2015 help organization for avoidance of Risk
- QMS is Sustainable Approach of any Business
- ISO 9001:2015 Help Business, Government & Society.
The ISO 9001:2015 is a standard for the “Quality Management System“. ISO 9001:2015 standards basically focus what the organization do to fulfill:
- Customer’s Quality Requirements,
- Applicable Legal & Regulatory requirements,
- Develop Customer Satisfaction, and
- Attain Continual Improvement of its performances in chase of these objective
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2015: Roadmap and plan for ISO 9001:2015 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Certification.
v Identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to your organization.
v Make Decision for ISO Implementation/Certification.
v Get skilled team or hire services of consultant.
v Identify GAP Analysis.
v Make Implementation Plan.
v Opt PDCA [Plan-Do-Check-Act] cycle.
v Design, implement, aware about the Quality Policy, QMS Manual & SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
v Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
v Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
v Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
v Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
Assessment to ISO 9001:2015
|1||Application to TNV
|2||Review of Application|
|3||Agreement between TNV & Client.||4||Stage-1 Audit|
|5||Stage-2 Audit||6||Surveillance Audit.|
|7||Special Audit (if required)||8||Extension Audit.|
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 9001:2015?
- Charges for ISO 9001:2015 Certification may depend on the size, location, Complexity of operation, Processes and it’s inter relevance. TNV produces a guidance price list based on company nature & size. For a Quotation please get in touch with us either by sending your inquiry through mail to us or call us at 011-42863435, Fell: +91-9873004312. There are mainly three type of charges applicable for ISO Certification Services:
|Audit Fees||Man Days basis||Nature||variable|
|Registration fees||Depending on number of offices & Size||Nature||variable|
|Other Expenses||Like Travel, Hotels & Misc. Exp||Nature||Variable (Actual basis)|
Integrated Management System:
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
- QMS- ISO 9001:2015
- EMS-ISO 14001:2015
- OHSAS 18001;2007
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 20001:2005
- ISO 27001:2013
Contact Us: If you plan to go for ISO Certification, you may ask for Quotation by providing your organization’s information in application form , you can download the application form by clicking on link available at the website or submit your inquiry through feedback. Alternatively you may send your inquiry through mail to or call us at 011-42863435, Fell: +91-9873004312
Myth regarding ISO 9001:2015:
- ISO 9001:2015Standards are for big organization only.
- ISO 9001:2015Standards required Uniform Documentations for every organization.
- ISO 9001:2015certification is a Product certification.
- ISO 9000 & ISO 9004 are also certification