PROJECT REPORT CONSULTANTS SERVICES IN DELHI
BM is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. Its various services are:
New Project Identification,
Project Feasibility and Market Study,
Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities,
Preparation of Project Profiles / Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies,
Market Surveys / Studies,
Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports,
Identification and Section of Plant /Process / Equipment,
Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects.
BM also provides, databases, detailed project reports, market survey reports on various industries and profit making business.
Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
In addition to the readily available project reports given at LIST, The Consultancy Group can prepare a custom-made project report based on the feedback provided to us in following form:
1. Projects’ Particulars
• Product/Project proposed
• Location of the project
• Capacity proposed
• Average Revenue/Selling price of the Product
• Land area and rate of land
• Proposed Building/Covered Area
• Machinery & Equipments (list with cost)
• Staff & Labor proposed
• Major Raw Materials
• Requirement of Power Load (H.P./K.W.)
2. Loan Requirements (if Project Report is for Loan purpose)
• Amount of Loan proposed
• Interest Rate (% per annum)
• Moratorium Period [months/year(s)]
• Loan Repayment Period (years/months)
3. Applicants’ Particulars (Optional)
• Name of the Company/Firm/Concern
• Constitution: Pvt. Ltd/Limited/Partnership/Proprietorship etc.
• Address (Correspondence, Office, Works etc.)
• Promoters’ Bio-data
(Name, Father’s Name, Age/Date of Birth, Residence Address,
Qualification, Experience etc.)
|Frequently Asked Questions
|| What is a Project Report ?
A Project Report is compilation of information on the subject that provides you information for setting up of that unit with respect to investments involved, sources of procurement of machinery, raw materials, technical description (Product, its uses, manufacturing process), Market Scope etc.
||Does Project Report Helps in Setting up a Industry Only?
A Project Report not only helps you in setting up of the industry, it also helps you in completing formalities with the Industrial/Financial Institutions. Additionally, it works as a Data-base for procuring machinery, raw materials etc.
||How does a Project Report Helps?
Project Report may assist you:
• to apply for getting a suitable Plot/Shed
• to apply for change of Project
• for registration of the Unit with Industrial Departments
• for applying requisite Power Load/Sanction.
• For submission to concerned Pollution Control Board
• for Getting Loan from Bank/Financial Institution
• for applying to avail various incentives/subsidies/grants/ relief & concessions; etc.
• to procure necessary Govt. permissions / Approvals / Licence / Quotas; etc.
• to fulfill other Govt. formalities
• to enter into technology tie-up and Collaboration Agreement.
• To finalize and execute Marketing Agreements.
• To seek Quotations/Catalogue/procurement of Machinery & Equipment and Raw Materials
• Identification of the Project
• Setting up of Plant
• Procurement of Machinery & Equipment
• Procurement of Raw Materials & Consumables
• Selection of the project
• To chalk-out plans for expansion/diversification.
• To work-out Exports-Potential
And finally, to use as Reference-Material.
||On What Fields of engineering one can get a Project Report?
Project Report on all fields of Engineering viz.
• Automobiles & Auto Ancillaries
• Cosmetics & Toiletries
• Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
• Electronics & Computer-related
• Food Processing
• Glass, Ceramics & Mineral-based
• Mechanical Engineering/Light Engineering
• Metallurgical Engineering
• Packaging Industry
• Paper & Paper-based
• Petroleum & Petro-chemicals
• Textile, Hosiery, Woolen, Jute
• Service Industry
• Timber Wood-based
||Can ine can get a Project Report on Manufacturing Industry Only ?
Project Report not only on Manufacturing Industries from all fields of Engineering, but, Project Report on Service Industry are also available.
||What all are the Project Reports Readily Available?
Project Report on a large number of industries from all fields of Engineering, Export-oriented, Import-substitute, Polluting & Non-polluting industries, Manufacturing Industry/Service Industry are available.
||Does only Tailor made Project Reports or PRoject Report can be custom made?
In addition to the Tailor-made Project Reports readily available, one can get a Custom-made Project Report on the project of choice. For the purpose, feed-back information is required.
||Project Report on Other than Those available Projects ?
In addition to the Project Reports available on thousands on industries, one can get a Project Report on the project of choice.
||What does a Project Report Contain ?
A project report provides you complete preliminary information on the project related to Technical Description, Economics of the Project and Addresses.
||Price and mode of Payment for Procuring a Project Report ?
For complete details on Price & Mode of Payment.
||Approximately How many pages a Project Report Contain?
Number of pages in a Project Report vary from project to project. However a Project Report carries a minimum of 30 pages.
||what is the Presentation of a Project Report ?
Project Report is provided to you in an attractive spiral bound presentation having computer-printed on A-4 size plain papers.
||Can a Soft Copy of Project Report be Forwarded ?
No soft copy in the shape of floppy, CD or through E-mail is provided, you may only a get a hard-copy.
||Does a Project Report carries Company’s Name on Front or elsewhere?
Print-out of the Project Report is on plain A-4 size sheets, no where in the Project Report, name of our company is mentioned except that on the cover page. And if desired that may also be replaced by name as desired by the client(s).
| Each Project Report provides you respective information under the following heads:-
- Project Summary
2-page summary provides you extracts of the project like Products/Project proposed, Cost of Project, Means of Finance, Requirement of Power Load, Staff & Labor, Land Area, Covered Area in addition to Applicants’ particulars.
A brief note on the proposed product/project
- Product Description
Provides you information on Product(s) proposed, its uses & applications, Properties etc.
- Indian Standard Specification(s)
- Market Potential
About the overall view of the industry, existing productions and expected demand.
- Manufacturing Process with Process Flow Chart
- Economics of the Project
o Basis of Calculation
o Product Mix, Installed Capacity & Capacity Utilization
o Requirement of Land & its cost
o Estimate of Building & Structures
o Plant, Machinery & Equipments’ list with cost
o Misc. Fixed Assets
o Pre-liminary & Pre-operative Expenses
o Total Cost of Project
o Means of Finance
o Term Loan Eligibility
o Term Loan repayment schedule
o Working Capital & Margin Money Calculations
o Raw Materials, Consumables & Packing Materials
o Requirement of Staff & Labor and their Salaries & Wages Bill
o Utilities (Power, Water & Fuel)
o Repairs & Maintenance
o Selling Expenses
o Projection of Performance & Profitability Analysis
o Break-even-point Analysis
o Cash-flow Statements
o Projected Balance Sheet
o Debt-service Coverage Ratio
- Sources of Plant, Machinery & Equipments Availability
- Sources of Raw Materials, Consumables & Packing Materials
- Existing Manufacturers of the Product
- Potential Buyers
- Important Addresses