United Sates Corporation has got 1st priority around the world.
Any person residing outside the United States and willing to make a company in the United States can make it any form of sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation and Limited Liability Company (LLC). Corporation type of entity provides protection to its shareholders from company’s liability. Registration is done with state authorities and must abide by corporate laws in the state in which it is incorporated. Shareholders own it, Board of Directors governs the business and elected officers to manage day to day business.
Benefits of Incorporating Company in USA
Corporate structure provides permanence and credibility even if it having only one stockholder and employee.
Corporation formation lasts longer than an owner based company as the board carries it not the owner.
Ownership is transferred by without substantial disruptions of operations. With this way complex documentation is reduced.
It is easier to attract investors with corporation status.
Corporation is a legal entity having its separate existence from its owners or shareholders. In this shareholders are not liable for the debts and obligations of the corporation.
Business expenses carefully planned results in lower overall tax rates. Tax benefits are there for doing business under corporations, depending on your business income.
How to register a company in the United States?
- Step 1: There are two options by which you can register your business in the United States. One is Corporation, and other is Limited Liability Company (LLC). You need to choose any one of them to register.
- Step 2: Select the state in which Corporation or LLP needs to register. Some of the states are more business-friendly than others like Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming.
- Step 3: Select a name of the company. Name chosen should be available.
- Step 4: Appoint a registered agent having a physical address in the state of formation. Its information is disclosed mandatorily in incorporation documents.
- Step 5: Obtain Employer Identification Number (EIN) also known as Federal Tax Identification Number. This number is required to be obtained by corporations and other categories of organizations. It is obtained by Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This service is free and can be applied online and offline.
Documents required for Incorporation of Company in USA
- ID Proof of Directors & Shareholders
- Office address
- Website & USA Telephone No
After formation Checklist
After Incorporation, some tasks need to be checked depending on circumstances
- Arrange a Physical Business Address or Virtual Office for receiving bank contacts or business emails.
- Open a US Bank Account.
- Open Bank Account in home country.
- Get US phone number.
- Build company website and logo.
- Open US merchant account to accept credit cards like Strip, Charge bee, Visa MASTERCARD, American Express, etc.